Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How could I make a vector in Adobe Photoshop CS4? Any tutorials?

I have a free trial of Adobe Photoshop CS4 and I don't know much about the new features about it. Can you help?How could I make a vector in Adobe Photoshop CS4? Any tutorials?
Photoshop is not a vector program.


Illustrator is.


But if you want to imitate the effect, here you go:


http://www.webdesign.org/web/photoshop/p鈥?/a>How could I make a vector in Adobe Photoshop CS4? Any tutorials?
I'm not sure what you mean when you say you want to make a vector. However, Photoshop has an excellent built-in help system, not to mention hundreds if not thousands of online tutorials at Adobe.com.
See these two tutorials. They may be what you want.





The volume is a bit low.

No comments:

Post a Comment