Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Where can I find good Adobe After Effects Tutorials for an absolute rookie like myself?

I honestly have no idea where to even start with Adobe After Effects. I'm a complete rookie. Where are the best tutorials that explain the basics of basics?Where can I find good Adobe After Effects Tutorials for an absolute rookie like myself?
When I started I watched tutorial videos from videocopilot.net. Check out some podcasts on iTunes also. Check out videos on YouTube. Google ';lynda after effects'; on google and click what ever you see with a lynda website.Where can I find good Adobe After Effects Tutorials for an absolute rookie like myself?
well....that happened to me when I bearly got after efects....what you can do is ..go to videocopilot.com and follow every step they do and by that you get to know more about after effects anf how to use it. or go to the section after efetcs basic training and and learn allot more.
The sites in the answer above helped me out as well. I would also try creativecow.net. They have some very nice basic tutorials for AE. A good amount of them are video tutorials so that's nice if you're into that.

No comments:

Post a Comment