Friday, January 8, 2010

Adobe Photoshop Tutorials?

I really need to know how to use Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended to do two things:


1) Increase the resolution of an image(making high resolution pictures)


2) Increase the dimension of a picture(making the picture bigger)





PS: Do not redirect me to another website where I have to find the tutorial myself. You can either give me a direct website(I can read the tutorial after opening the link) or write it out here.Adobe Photoshop Tutorials?
I can safe you the hassel of the first tutorial - you can't do anything to change the resolution on an existing image unless you re take the shot at higher res. Photoshop can't invent data with pixels that it doesn't have.





As for the 2nd question. In the file menu%26gt;image%26gt;transform image%26gt;increase size by 150% max - after that you suffer from pixellation and image degradation.Adobe Photoshop Tutorials?
Just want to comment on these features quickly. You are aware that if you increase the resolution or dimensions of an existing photo, all you do is add pixels to the image (PS does it based on some algorithm) and the picture quality WILL deteriorate - just thought I'd mention.
hey I like to do most of my on line editing with Picnik.


Just type Picnik into your browser and it will be right there on the 1. blue line.


Click on it and let it load,then follow direction.


It really is very easy,go and try it.


Good luck.





p.s. you upload the pictures out of your photos.Got it?
Go to:





www.tutorialized.com





And search for '' Photoshop'' you should find MANY tutorials.
http://tutorialoutpost.com/tutorials/photoshop/photo-editing?page=17





theres some stuff on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment