Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best adobe photoshop CS2 tutorial for beginners?

I want to learn how to do basic things on adobe photoshop CS2? For example, how can I draw basic things like lines, squares, circles, and shapes? (also cut, paste, etc) What are some tips that will save me a lot of time, and what are some common mistakes and things to avoid? And how can I learn how to use layers properly? Keep in mind that the only drawing software I know how to use is the old ';mspaint'; on windows.What is the best adobe photoshop CS2 tutorial for beginners?
There is a book brought out by Adobe called ';Classroom in a book';. Great advice and you'll really learn something. Stay away from books ';For Dummies';. They talk down to you and are not helpful at all.





Photoshop is a vast program. Just explore it and 'play' with it. You can't ruin anything especially if you use the SAVE AS button, and rename the file. (Your original stays unedited that way, waiting until you become an expert!)What is the best adobe photoshop CS2 tutorial for beginners?
I am also a beginner at adobe photoshop and I find that Youtube is quite helpful. People usually post up tutorials and whenever I want to do something and can't figure it out I usually look it up on youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment