Friday, January 8, 2010

Could i make money from making free adobe tutorials?

I have a youtube channel which displays free photoshop tutorials and will later display other tutorials like dreamweaver after effects and such and these are full tutorials from begginers to end.. Visit my youtube channel





http://www.youtube.com/user/tutvidTutori鈥?/a>





I will be posting around 35 video's that are part of the series... I am running on donations and i currently do not have one donation





I have a website done and ready i just need a host.. But i want to make sure i can make money before i put money into it.Could i make money from making free adobe tutorials?
If you're not going to sell them you could consider hosting advertisements and collect from the advertisers. That's a pretty common business model.





//

No comments:

Post a Comment