Friday, January 8, 2010

Are there Adobe Photoshop tutorials for VERY computer illiterate people?!?

I'm finding Adobe Photoshop tutorials out the wazoo, but it seems every time I'm walking through one of them, they say something like ';Now go to (__) and change the (__) setting to (__). Once you did that do (__) and VOILA!'; But I can't seem to find what it is they are talking about. They leave steps out, and don't tell me which layers to apply it to. I'm so frustrated!!!





All I wanted to do was make some awesome looking text.





HELP PLEASE!!!!!Are there Adobe Photoshop tutorials for VERY computer illiterate people?!?
well, first of all you should never mess around with text in photoshop, its mainly for pictures not for text. for stuff like text you should use adobe illustrator, but if you dont have that you can go to good-tutorials.com..they seem to be helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment